Sunday, November 22, 2009

My room at the Meurice Hotel


The hotel rooms in Paris are known to be small, but Laure splurged for us all at this hotel, the Meurice. I was so surprised -- my room even has a "les sejour' (living room) - unbelievable! The couch looks inviting after another day of walking and site-seeing. Now, if I can just find a tasty glass of wine, maybe I can lounge on the couch a bit and reflect on all that we've done so far....

<<< from my continuing adventures in Laure Ferlita's An Imaginary Trip to Paris class >>>

2 comments:

Pat said...

My first thought is that this is a great painting and my second thought is, Ok now you have really gone imaginary because to get a second room with a sofa is really way out there dream'n. But since it is all ‘virtual’ why not? I am haveing fun just following your quest.

Claire M said...

I got a chuckle out of your comment. Yes, when you are playing make believe... might as well shoot for comfort and spoiling!! Room service is fun too!