Monday, January 12, 2009

Art tools


(sketch from 2008-09-02) Gee its January 2009 and my Blog has sat here untouched since I first set it up in August 2008. Amazing how time flies. Starting a Blog is a NEW adventure for me... and it will take some getting used to. I've been trying to make time for some watercolor sketching this past year and plan to do even more in the future. I'm using Moleskine journals for my work to keep the drawings collected. I think it is time for me to get my 'feet wet' and start posting some of my sketches on this blog. Over time I will post some of the entries that I've done this past year.

I did this watercolor sketch over Labor Day weekend. The contents of the ceramic container are some of my art tools including my Father's magnifying glass which I treasure. It also contains some of his letter openers.

No comments: