Monday, January 12, 2009

My day as a Happy Sponge



2008-12-28 The image for this page came to me at the end of a day in which I had spent my time with my "boys" - my 3 sons. At this time two of these guys are now out of the house (one at college and one out of college), so I treasure the time that I do get to spend with them. We were very fortunate that all 5 of us were able to be home together for the holidays!

I was a 'happy sponge' on this day as I 'soaked' up my time with my boys. I started the day with my oldest son Ryan (the redhead on the right) by attending church, and going out for coffee afterwards. Next I took my middle son Sean (the blond one on the left) shopping for some new pants and out to lunch. At the end of the day I made cookies with my youngest son Kevin (center of the picture) with a recipe out of a new cookbook that he gave me for Christmas. It was a fun day and it was completely filled with my boys. Thanks guys for sharing the day with Mom!! ;-)

1 comment:

DebB said...

Great concept! That is the perfect title for a perfect day with your boys.