Sunday, May 3, 2009

Morro Rock

During our April anniversary get-away, my husband and I enjoyed an afternoon drive from San Luis Obispo out to Morro Bay. We wandered along the main street by the water and went in a few shops. Our favorite was stopping for a break (wine for me and coffee for him) in the Otter Rock Cafe. We relaxed and enjoyed the view of Morro Rock in the distance. I got brave and pulled out my sketchbook and small travel palette to record a memory of our time together. We had visited out here many years ago when we were still in college, and in years since with our kids in tow. But, this time it was back to just the two of us - just like in the beginning.

1 comment:

K said...

What a great time you must have had with your husband! I can just picture you drinking wine and sketching...